THE USE OF A RESORBABLE OR NON-RESORBABLE MEMBRANE AND BONE PINS FOR THE REGENERATION OF NON-CONTAINED BONE DEFECTS
2018. április 6. péntek délelőtt 9:00 – 13:30
109 000.-Ft (350Eur)
2018. február 15-ig jelentkezőknek
93 000.-Ft (300Eur)
Dr. Marko Blaskovic
Dr. Hangyási Dávid Botond
Guided bone regeneration was developed in the 80. Since then, GBR has become the most documented technique for the regeneration of peri-implant defects. It has demonstrated reproducible outcomes with high implant survival rates and low complication rates.
The first membranes developed for this technique were the nonresorbable membranes. e-PTFE and d-PTFE membranes have excellent space maintenance capabilities which lead to successful treatments even of challenging bone defects. On the other hand, the use of nonresorbable membranes is connected to a higher rate of soft tissue complications. To overcome these drawbacks and to further simplify the surgical technique, a collagen membrane was developed. The main disadvantage of the resorbable membranes is their low mechanical proprieties which will result in membrane collapse and lower quantities of regenerated bone. The use of bone pins and tenting screws can improve these drawbacks, consequently expanding their indication to the regeneration of non contained defects.
During the hands-on course on animal jaws the participants will have the opportunity to practice the regeneration of non-contained defects with a resorbable collagen membrane and with a nonresorbable d-FTFE membrane, combined with a xenogenic bone graft. Both of the membranes will be stabilized with several bone pins.
Dr. Marko Blašković
- Since 2016: Specialist in Oral Surgery at the Poliklinika Blašković, Rijeka, Croatia
- Since 2015: Specialist in Oral Surgery, Associate Assistant at the Department of Oral Surgery, School of Dental Medicine, Medical University of Rijeka, Croatia
- 2013: Enrolled in Postgraduate doctoral degree program, University of Zagreb, School of Dental Medicine
- 2012-2016: Specialisation in Oral Surgery, University of Zagreb, School of Dental Medicine
- 2010: Summer School of Periodontology and Implantology, Heidelberg, Germany
- 2007-2008: 1-Year UCLA/glDE Master Program in Implant Dentistry, UCLA School of Dentistry, Los Angeles, USA
- 2005: Private Dental Practice “Poliklinika Blašković”
- 1998-2003: University of Rijeka, Medical faculty – School of Dentistry
Dr. med. dent. Dávid Botond Hangyási
Since 2010: Assistant lecturer Department of Periodontology, University of Szeged
2010: Certificate of Specialization in Periodontics Department of Periodontology, University of Szeged
Since 2007: Private Practice (since 2015 “Dentalstory”), Hódmezővásárhely, Hungary, University of Szeged, Hungary
Since 2007: Lecturer Department of Periodontology, University of Szeged, Practices and lectures for pre- and postgraduate students
2007- 2010: Postgraduate Training in Periodontology Department of Periodontology, University of Szeged, Dentist Department of Periodontology, University of Szeged
2007: Doctor of Dental Medicine Faculty of Dentistry, University of Szeged
DENTI SYSTEM KFT.
6600 SZENTES BESE LÁSZLÓ U. 8.